Our minds are as different as our faces: we are all traveling to one destination — Happiness — but few are going by the same road. Charles Caleb Colton
98% OF AMERICAN’S SAY: ‘OH SHIT’ BEFORE GOING INTO THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD. THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM ALASKA, AND THEY SAY: ‘HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS!’
Listening to our hearts gives us a sense of direction even when the road is not well marked. Andrea Van Steenhouse, Ph.D.
This is a great lady!! We all should be this ‘together’ at age 89 (or, at any age, really…) http://growingbolder.com/media/technology/vehicles/romancing-the-road-259598.html